Overcoming Hurdles in the Delivery of Cancer Care
From March 1-5, 2021, cancer care professionals from a variety of specialties and care delivery settings will convene virtually for the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) 47th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit (AMCCBS).
For 5 days, experts will provide virtual attendees with a focused look at the hot-button issues impacting cancer programs today, through inspiring presentations, practical sessions, and collaborative discussions geared towards inspiring real-world change.
Together, attendees of the virtual AMCCBS will explore cutting-edge approaches for navigating challenges in oncology practice; evaluate real-world case studies from organizations that have adapted throughout the pandemic; and catch up on federal health policy, care coordination, electronic health record optimization, alternative payment models, and more.
Notable topics from the AMCCBS agenda include:
- Cancer Care in the COVID-19 era
- Virtual Solutions: Oncology Telemedicine for Rural Communities
- Keeping Patients Connected to Telegenetics—During and Beyond COVID-19
- Precision Cancer Care for Older Adult Oncology Patients
- Oncology Capture of Emergency Department Patients with Incidental Radiologic Findings
- Biosimilar Adoption in Oncology: How Attitudes Have Changed and What’s Ahead?
- Supporting Oncology Nurses in a World of Dynamic Medical Knowledge
- Quality Improvement in Breast Cancer Testing: Highlights from ACCC Member Programs.